Saturday, February 6, 2010

OPI Thanks So Muchness!

Last weekend I went to Ulta and bought some of the Alice in Wonderland nail polishes from OPI. (For those of you who don't know, I learned recently it's called oh pee eye, not Opie like from the Andy Griffith Show. I should have known from the all caps and the bullets between the letters, but such is life.)

I didn't get "Off With Her Red" because I just didn't really like that shade of red. It was more orangey, and while I love red nail polish, I prefer it to be either a true red, or a red with either a purple or blue hue to it. I did buy "Absolutely Alice," "Mad As a Hatter," and "Thanks So Muchness!"

I love "Thanks So Muchness!" It is a beautiful true red that shimmers a bit. It went on easily and removed easily as well. I think this will be my go-to red when I'm not feeling like having the glitter of China Glaze's Ruby Pumps. The picture was taken at night, so it does not do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment