Saturday, February 6, 2010

Poshé

I never really used to paint my fingernails. I always have my toes painted, and by always I mean I cannot remember the last time I did not have my toes painted. I just do not like unpainted toes on women. Sorry to the ladies who don't paint their toes, but I just don't like it. I think feet don't tend to look pretty so the nail polish helps to make them a bit spiffy looking. For myself, I don't even mind if the nail polish is bumpy because I don't have the time to remove the polish and need to touch it up, but they must be polished.

I digress. One Thing I Love that I discovered in December is Poshé Super-Fast Drying Topcoat. Don't be scared by the price if you follow the link. I did not pay this much for the Poshé. I bought my first bottle at Sally Beauty Supply, and you can get it even cheaper at a nail polish site such as Trans Design or Head to Toe Beauty.

I have not tended to be one to paint my fingers because of the dry time. When I would paint my nails, I would usually paint them when I was doing a drive that took over 1/2 hour. I would get in the car, buckle up, turn on the car, and then paint my nails before driving and figure the polish would be dry by the time I got to my destination. If I didn't do that I would usually mess up the polish before it would dry. With Poshé I don't have that problem. The Poshé dries the polish very quickly. Those "fast-drying" polishes from Maybelline? Even those weren't fast enough for me. Poshé blows it out of the water and I can use the nice brands such as Zoya, China Glaze, and OPI. Poshé makes it dry to the touch in about 5 minutes, and the polish is completely try in 10-15 minutes, depending on how many coats of polish you have on.

The Thing I Don't Love about Poshé? I am now painting my fingers a couple of times per week, which looks nice, but means I am starting to develop a larger nail polish collection. Thank goodness I found those websites listed earlier that sell the nail polish at a discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment