Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Zoya Harlow

Zoya is quickly becoming my favorite nail polish brand. They have gorgeous color that has staying power. I even tried a color I didn't think I'd like from looking at it in the bottle and ended up loving it (more on that another day since it's on my toes and I'll wait until I wear it on my fingers to do a post about it).

I had heard about matte nail polish and wasn't too thrilled with the idea since I love the sparkle and shine from wearing nail polish. However, since I was placing an order from Zoya for the Remove+, I decided to order some nail polish and try some from the Matte Velvet collection. One of the polishes I ordered from that collection was the Harlow polish. This polish has some matte shimmer in it and is a gorgeous color that Zoya describes as a Gunmetal Rose.

Even though you can't wear top coat with it, the matte formula is fast-drying and I didn't feel like it really dried much slower than when I use the Poshé.

No comments:

Post a Comment