Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas Decorations

I love Christmas and Christmas decorations. It's my favorite time of the year and the only thing that could make it better would be if it wasn't so darn cold! It is the end of January and my Christmas decorations are still up. Now, that's late even for a Christmas decoration lover like me, but it makes me so sad to take them down. They are coming down today, though. :-(

So, what is my favorite Christmas decoration? Well, I love my Hallmark Keepsake ornaments. I buy one each year when I first put up my tree to make sure I get the one I love the most, then I wait until after Christmas and stock up on them when they're on sale for 50% off. This is my third year doing this and I have enough to mostly fill up the tree now, the sparse area I just put in the corner so you can't see it!

One of my favorite decorations besides my ornaments is my splish splash Santa. He's just so silly and wrong, but cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment